We are incredibly excited to announce the launch of Pseudonymous Talent Profiles!
With the utmost respect for user privacy and career security, we're pushing the envelope of possibilities in talent acquisition. This unique feature allows users to showcase their talents and openness to new job opportunities while maintaining their anonymity, ensuring they don't risk their current full-time employment. On the flipside, users can keep their side gig just as private. This creates a workforce that is free to grow their careers as they please!
The professional world is full of talent seeking fresh opportunities and companies looking for that talent. However, an inherent challenge exists for individuals seeking new opportunities while preserving their current jobs.
With a Noxx Pseudonymous Talent Profile, you can create a profile that displays your readiness for new job opportunities and preferred conditions like compensation and level of anonymity, all while keeping your identity secure. Companies can then explore your skills, experience, and availability without knowing your actual identity!
In an era where data privacy and security are paramount, we aim to help users maintain control over their professional identity. You can receive job offers or establish contact with interested companies and engage with them pseudonymously. You can also verify past experiences to help build a trustworthy profile.
We hope to attract talents from various roles like developers, designers, project managers, and community managers, particularly those working in large tech companies looking to explore side job opportunities without leaving their full-time roles.
1. Signup: On the landing page, click on the “Connect Wallet” button to connect your Web3 wallet. This is the wallet that will be used for logging into your account. We currently only support desktop users (mobile functionality coming soon).
2. Invite Code / Join Waitlist: After connecting your Web3 wallet, you will be prompted to enter an invite code or join our waitlist. If you have an invite code, enter the invite code and click “Verify.” Otherwise, click on “Join Waitlist” and fill out our waitlist form.
As this feature is currently invite-only, we will be slowly inviting talented individuals who join our waitlist. Each onboarded user will receive three invite codes to share with others!
- Pseudonym: Enter an existing pseudonym you go by or create a new one.
- Email: Enter a personal email that does not doxx yourself.
4. Profile Photo: The next step is to select and upload a profile picture (please do not upload a photo of yourself). You can change this after your profile is created.
5. Preferences: After uploading your profile photo, you will move on to filling out your side gig availability and preferences.
6. Work Experience & Skills: Finally, it’s time to convert your existing resume into a pseudonymous one with the power of AI. Once satisfied with your pseudonymous resume, click “Confirm” at the bottom-right corner of the screen to finalize the creation. Watch the video below for a detailed explanation of completing this step.
7. Talent Profile: Aftering confirming your profile creation, you will be directed to your newly created profile.
Here, you will be able to make any edits to your profile, as well as verify your account and complete your work eligibility to access additional features.
- Account Verification: If you currently work at a company, you can use your work email to verify yourself and prove your legitimacy to hiring managers. We're committed to offering high-quality talents from big tech companies, creating a trustworthy and dynamic platform for both job seekers and hiring entities. Once verified, you will get a verified check mark on your profile, as well as a unique URL for your profile (ex: https://talent.noxx.xyz/p/Satoshi).
- Work Eligibility: Noxx also provides a payroll and compliance solution for businesses to legally work with pseudonymous talents. If you want to work for a business without revealing your real identity, you can complete our ZKP KYC process (more details on this here).
At Noxx, we're dedicated to shaping a seamless user experience for the anonymous worker. We understand the importance of reducing friction in user experience, and we're here to cater to your needs.
Join us as we redefine the professional landscape with pseudonymous talent acquisition. Create your profile on Noxx now and explore a whole new world of job opportunities.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!